2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid – The 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid is offered in three distinctly bold models: the sophisticated Camry Hybrid LE, the sporty Camry Hybrid SE, and the superb Camry Hybrid XLE. The 2017 Camry will make a bold entry wherever you go. From its dramatically redesigned exterior to its surprising new interior, it features a variety of exciting enhancements that will speed up hearts and make many heads spin. This is the most daring Camry ever, with a style that can only be compared to comfort and supreme performance. Its refined cabin features soft touch accents and an enhanced center console with high-flying electronics, which includes an outstanding audio system. The Camry LE also features 16-inch steel wheels. With covers and an adjustable electric seat in 8 directions for the driver with electric lumbar support.
If you did not know, hybrid vehicles were produced since 1899 by Lohner-Porsche. 2017 Camry Hybrid has the term “plug-in hybrid” it mean a hybrid vehicle that can be charged from a standard electrical outlet. The Camry that is sold in North America is produced at the Toyota factory in Georgetown, Kentucky. Toyota typically redesigns its cars every five or six years. Within that period, it usually does some minor updates but otherwise is left until the next overhaul. So it’s a bit surprising that Toyota has given the Camry Hybrid of 2015 a fairly significant update just three years after the last redesign of the model. Changes begin with the exterior design. The new grill is bigger and more aggressive looking. The Toyota Camry Hybrid is offered in the base model LE, SE and XLE.
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid Review
- The LE hybrid incorporates 16-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, heated exterior mirrors, keyless entry and ignition, a rear view camera, dual climate control zone automatic, power accessories, a trip computer, telephone Bluetooth and audio connectivity.
- The 2017 Toyota Camry SE hybrid adds a unique grille, 17-inch alloy wheels, a sports suspension, a rear spoiler, sports cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and silver interior details.
- The XLE Hybrid includes fog lights, LED position lights, a chrome exhaust tip, leather upholstery, heated front seats, four-way power seat and Entune Audio Plus, which adds satellite radio and HD radio.
- The SE can also be obtained with a sunroof, a Qi wireless cell phone charger and the Entune premium audio and navigation application suite, which includes Entune Audio Plus along with a 7-inch touch screen navigation system And several integrated smartphone applications.
Bring a 2.5 liter four-cylinder engine with an electric motor and battery, with a combined power of 200 HP. A continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers power to the front wheels. 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid interior has been blessed with one of the most spacious and comfortable cabins in the segment. Even tall adults will find plenty of space above their heads and in front of their knees. However, the fixed rear head restraints make it difficult to properly secure a front child seat. The center console buttons are large, easy to read with the naked eye. It features a 6.1-inch Entune touch screen interface, which controls the audio system, integrated smartphone applications available and the optional navigation system.
With 13.1 cubic feet, the trunk offers a respectable capacity for a hybrid sedan. As you know the hybrids usually sacrifice a little space for their battery packs under the floor. The rear seat is divided 60/40 and the passenger side is folded to add the carrying capacity. It comes with anti-lock brakes, stability and traction control, a rear view camera, side airbags for the front and rear seats, side curtain airbags and knee airbags for the driver and passenger.
- At the XLE you can also get a blind spot monitoring system with cross traffic alerts, lane change warning, front collision warning and a front collision mitigation system that includes automatic braking.
- The XLE Safety Connect telematic system includes emergency help, stolen vehicle notification and automatic collision notification.
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid Driving Summary
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the 2017 Toyota Camry its best possible rating of “good” in its moderate overlap and impact tests offset small offset front. It has good visibility towards the outside and a smooth and silent march. Thanks to the careful adjustment suspension, it grabs the road well and on a long trip the bumps or bad roads will not be a hassle. It is special for long trips. In some cases you may notice your lack of road feeling; At the same time, acceleration is strong for a mid-size hybrid sedan, as Toyota’s hybrid powertrain remains one of the most sophisticated and refined systems of its kind. The class leaders are the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Honda Accord Hybrid. Both have slightly better fuel economy numbers and are a little sportier to drive. But this new 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid offers a smoother operating system and better fuel economy than the outgoing model. Newly invigorated, the hybrid merits of the new Camry have a strong consideration of buyers looking for a reliable and economical car to maintain. Price: From $ 28,230 Consumption: 43 mpg city / 39 mpg highway.
Note: This information given based on a collection of several articles that discuss this car, could be wrong and different to what’s in the showroom in your area. Please contact the Toyota showroom in your city for the right information. Best regards Toyota Camry USA.